Membership of ALAG entitles you to the following benefits:
- Discounted entry fee to monthly ALAG meetings.
- Concessions and discounts for events organised by ALAG.
- Members can suggest topics or speakers for the ALAG meetings.
To renew your membership or join ALAG, complete this form and bring to the next ALAG meeting with your membership fee.
Memberships expire on the 31st March each year.
Membership group agreement for meetings
- Entry to the meeting is £3.00 for ALAG members and £5 for non-members (the right money would be helpful if possible)
- Please be on time. The meetings are from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. (those arriving before this time will be admitted to the building but are requested to wait downstairs until 6.30pm)
During the meetings:
- Switch off mobile phones.
- During discussions, allow everyone a chance to speak without interruption.
- Raise your hand to indicate you wish to speak.
- Ensure your contribution is confined to the issues being discussed.
- Please respect confidentiality. You may hear some personal or private information during the meeting. If so, please do not divulge it to anyone outside.
- Bullying will not be tolerated.
- Please do not consume food during the main part of the meeting. Food is available between 6.30pm and 7pm, and again at the end of the meeting.
- Any abuse or violence aimed at staff, members or guests will not be tolerated.